Thursday, July 6, 2017

#mylittlepony - #I am the Heir of Rick, probably best known as the artist behind the Daily Apple, the La Da Dee PMV, and those ridiculously gigantic pony ears. I've been in the fandom since early 2011 and talking about ponies is literally my favorite thing in the world. AMA!


I am the Heir of Rick, probably best known as the artist behind the Daily Apple, the La Da Dee PMV, and those ridiculously gigantic pony ears. I've been in the fandom since early 2011 and talking about ponies is literally my favorite thing in the world. AMA!

Hello people! I started ponying on February 11th, 2011, juuuust when Pony was really starting to explode across the Internet. I discovered the show after stumbling upon some weird fan art, and I've been in love ever since. My art can be found on tumblr, deviantArt, and derpibooru. I'd love to have brony AMAs happen every NPT, and I'm hoping to get that ball rolling here today! Ask away!



Submitted July 06, 2017 at 10:52AM by Heir_of_Rick
via reddit http://ift.tt/2suezih

No comments :

Post a Comment