Friday, July 28, 2017

#horses - #My horse is on stall rest, so here's a video of us at Richland Park HT from last summer to keep myself sane until I can ride again


My horse is on stall rest, so here's a video of us at Richland Park HT from last summer to keep myself sane until I can ride again

My boy is on stall rest for a bone bruise after getting kicked by his pasture buddy. It's only been two weeks and I'm already feeling myself go insane not riding every day... we have a follow up appointment on Monday and hopefully we get some good news, as we have been preparing for our first CIC* at Richland Park at the end of August and would really like to go! To keep myself sane, I've been watching some old clips of Huey and I showing, and I thought I'd share this video from our training level run from Richland last summer.



Submitted July 28, 2017 at 09:14PM by RedHotLillyPepper
via reddit http://ift.tt/2v8lkKR

No comments :

Post a Comment