Saturday, July 1, 2017

#horses - #I just bought a horse, and I'm having some commitment issues...


I just bought a horse, and I'm having some commitment issues...

On a name! I am 100% in love with this pony. He's only 5 and unfinished, but has a GREAT brain and has taken everything I've thrown at him in easy stride. But I cannot, for the life of me, commit to a name. The current front runner is Mouse, shown under Mighty Mouse. It's cute, but I'm not 100% in love with it. I thought over the first week of horse ownership, something would stick, other than "Pony" which is mostly what I've called him. Over the past year I have curated a spreadsheet with every name I liked, and now I've crossed off the entire list.

Now my dear husband wants to order me an engraved stall nameplate and I had to tell him to hold off for now. Any other Mouse themed show names or any other ideas?

Here's the buddy

  • Breed: Sport Pony
  • Height: 14/14.1
  • Color: Dun
  • Age: 5
  • Discipline: Low level eventing, pleasure, trail riding
  • Personality: Super sweet, demands attention. Seems to be very smart, level headed and easy going. Very pretty mover, loves jumping.


Submitted July 01, 2017 at 06:11PM by WinifredBarkle
via reddit http://ift.tt/2su72nH

No comments :

Post a Comment