Wednesday, July 5, 2017

#horses - #How to Sell a Horse...


How to Sell a Horse...

I have had horses for a really, really long time. Seriously. I got my first pony when I was 10, and now I'm... well let's just say old enough to be most of your moms. I've never not had horse since then. Strangely enough, I've also never sold a horse before. I'm not sure what that says about me. I think I get really attached, and care about them too much. I've lost 3, all for different reasons, none of them really my fault, nor could I have prevented them. Anyway, more to the point!

I've never sold a horse. I know I can't afford the time or the money to take care of them properly anymore, and they deserve better. How do I sell a horse? Do you just put them on Craigslist and hope for the best? I'm looking for anyone's advice or experience in selling their horses. I have 3, and all of them have been out of work for a while, so I suspect it will be challenging to say the least. Thanks for any help!



Submitted July 05, 2017 at 09:26AM by maybe_Arianna
via reddit http://ift.tt/2sGyxdX

No comments :

Post a Comment