Sunday, July 9, 2017

#horses - #Grew up riding horses, wanting to get back into it casually while I'm in graduate school. Advice?


Grew up riding horses, wanting to get back into it casually while I'm in graduate school. Advice?

Hey y'all! I grew up riding horses in a pretty small town, English equitation, hunter/jumper classes, etc and some competitive Western trail. I have a broad base of knowledge and skills but not high-level expertise (like, I didn't do nationally-rated shows).

I'm hoping to get back into riding a little, and it was suggested to me that I see if anyone who is short on time needs someone to exercise their horses.

Does anyone know of this being a thing, or how you'd go about reaching out to see if anyone could use a volunteer like this once or twice a week?



Submitted July 09, 2017 at 03:37PM by polyporfavor
via reddit http://ift.tt/2u1cGx6

No comments :

Post a Comment