Monday, July 3, 2017

#horses - #Eventually wanting to get a truck to haul a couple of horses, what is the best and most reliable make and model in your experience?


Eventually wanting to get a truck to haul a couple of horses, what is the best and most reliable make and model in your experience?

8000+ towing capacity. I want to haul a small two horse trailer, but possibly get enough capacity for a four horse. The barn owner has a Ford F350 and know she had trouble with it in the beginning, but know Ford trucks are rated well and most have the ability to pull a four horse if I wanted that. I have always had Toyota cars and love them. I like the idea of a Tundra with a tow package, BUT I know they don't get the best rankings and don't have the best towing power so they overall aren't the best. Yet, I have seen quite a few people with them who only want to tow a two horse though and they work well for them. So, I'm curious what other people think and have experienced? Thanks!



Submitted July 03, 2017 at 10:54PM by confusedbae
via reddit http://ift.tt/2tE9Puu

No comments :

Post a Comment