Tuesday, July 4, 2017

#horses - #Cost of owning horse....


Cost of owning horse....

Hello everyone , I know this is a little weird of a question to ask but , i am currently leasing a horse (weird right?) and I'm considering maybe getting my own. I am in the Military, land unit (search and rescue). My job is extremely stressful and when I go to ride the horse i lease, it gives me a place to relax and forget about work. I love the atmosphere of the farm where the horse is boarded at. I have been asking around the barn for the costs of how much a horse is monthly and no one has really given me an answer. I am trying to see if i can swing it with my budget. The farm where i would board is only $175 a month. I was hoping someone could enlighten me on some of the other costs that come with owning my own. Hope everyone has a good day!!!



Submitted July 04, 2017 at 06:57AM by Lyplicious
via reddit http://ift.tt/2td4VDI

No comments :

Post a Comment