Friday, June 30, 2017

#horses - #[Warning Sad Topic] I urgently need some answers to a question!


[Warning Sad Topic] I urgently need some answers to a question!

We have a polo pony between the age of 25 and 30 who is dying. Out of the clear blue, she developed a suspensory ligament injury. The vet can do nothing for her and she will not get better. She is in great pain and we need to put her down. I'm looking to get her cremated for my father. It's his horse and he can't pay for it. We will be moving so we can't bury her. Can't leave her behind. I'm determined that she be buried with her friend at the new place. They have been together for at least 25 years - never separated. They were shipped up from Argentina together and have been through many owners since them.

I need to cremate her as cheaply as possible. I don't need a special box - just her ashes in a bag. I'm in NJ. The most I can spend is $750. My net worth is 8k, so this is a big hit for me. I can't do much more, but it would make my dad happy to take her with us. Can you help me find a good price?

TL;DR: Need cheapest equine cremation available near NJ.



Submitted June 30, 2017 at 09:30AM by Oc_Own_Lee
via reddit http://ift.tt/2tsKqE3

No comments :

Post a Comment