Saturday, June 3, 2017

#horses - #"That person is crazy..."


"That person is crazy..."

Have you ever known someone who constantly changes barns because the person running the barn was "crazy"? I have a friend who has boarded her horse at probably 5 different barns in 3 years, each time saying that the BM before was crazy and she couldn't be there anymore. In my mind it was just a string of bad luck until I went to look at a place today to board my horse where she had previously boarded. I have several acquaintances who board there currently and have had no issues as far as I know. This friend left the barn citing that the owner was "crazy" and bringing in unsafe horses constantly. I've been around horses my entire life, sometimes unsafe horses come into the barn, it just happens. How they are dealt with is what really matters. Is my friend the crazy one? I'm beginning to think so...



Submitted June 03, 2017 at 07:50PM by fartsforever
via reddit http://ift.tt/2qO2cAV

No comments :

Post a Comment