Wednesday, June 21, 2017

#horses - #Strange Colic Symptoms in a Mini, does this sound like rabies? (I've had a vet out too, don't worry)


Strange Colic Symptoms in a Mini, does this sound like rabies? (I've had a vet out too, don't worry)

Good evening everyone, I'm currently dealing with colic in one of my minis unfortunately but I've never seen anything like this case. She's down with labored breathing but still has an appetite somehow. I got her up once before the vet came over and she had severe ataxia and swayed side to side and then backwards. The vet noted the same thing when he got her up too. He treated her for colic but now a few hours later, she's down again and acting extremely bizarre. Very "dumb" and won't stop biting her food bucket and stall and goes in and out of strange seizures. I've never seen colic like this before and we're starting to suspect maybe rabies or poisoning. As of now I don't know if she'll make it through the night. We'll have one more vet out before possibly heading to the clinic. Any advice on what this could be would be appreciated! thank you



Submitted June 20, 2017 at 08:24PM by SantanaTheMustang
via reddit http://ift.tt/2sVZ46v

No comments :

Post a Comment