Tuesday, June 13, 2017

#horses - #Someone rode my horse without permission and now he's dead lame


Someone rode my horse without permission and now he's dead lame

Someone rode my 5 year old horse in a lesson with a trainer, claims he bolted and bucked in her lesson (he has never done this in the 8 months I've owned him, and previously he did eventing with 10 year olds so I find it hard to believe) and now he's dead lame. She won't call me back or return my texts. My vet recommended a bone scan, and she said it was only the 3rd time she's ever recommended that because he's so lame :(. It's going to cost me thousands of dollars to try and help him and who knows if I'll even be able to ride him again. I was wondering if anyone else had experience with something like this, and how you handled it. Thanks in advance!



Submitted June 13, 2017 at 12:25PM by btheb272
via reddit http://ift.tt/2sYM1OR

No comments :

Post a Comment