Friday, June 23, 2017

#horses - #Attitude or Pain !?!


Attitude or Pain !?!

Has anyone ever had their horse kick out to any leg aid? My horse all of a sudden did not want to canter and then several rides later didn't want to even trot and now we are 8 months deep with the same issue. My horse has never had an attitude problem EVER. I have had him for 10 plus years I know him really well. He is a well trained dressage horse. I have had him checked out thoroughly by three veterinarians including one at a referral centre where he received a bone scan (inflammation in the SI joint and left hind leg muscle.. injected the SI, didn't do anything for the mineralization noted in the muscle ~ vet thought it wasn't something causing a problem <--I can't imagine why it wouldn't cause a problem) and they all think he just is giving me attitude. I REALLLLYY don't think its attitude and I don't know how to prove to them it isn't.



Submitted June 22, 2017 at 08:50PM by sulahorse
via reddit http://ift.tt/2sZ1514

No comments :

Post a Comment