Saturday, May 6, 2017

#horses - #Not here to start trouble.


Not here to start trouble.

I am NOT here to start trouble. I just wanted to know... without implying anything... if any people in the horse community realize... that horses are slaves.

Not judging. And I'm certainly not some kind of activist or anything. In fact I'm totally pro horse meat... Shit I shouldn't have said that.

Just saying it's an honest genuine question - are there movements or "cliquess" within equestrian community that is like... i dont know "anti- stable-ishment?" Lol.

you know what im saying, quit horsing around. Are there "purists" that only ride bareback and is there any other way to keep a horse without taking it into a stable at night?

Is it possible to tame a wild horse?



Submitted May 06, 2017 at 05:38PM by Realwomprat
via reddit http://ift.tt/2qEmH1Z

No comments :

Post a Comment