Friday, May 12, 2017

#horses - #I need to vent - yes horses topic


I need to vent - yes horses topic

a guy, 6 month ago at the stable put his daughter horse in pension. good good.. Then, his wife horses. Okay. Then told the Owner of the Stable .. you know we could do a lot here.. He propose a lot of improvments, etc. Then -when the owner was unsure he bought his own horse 18.2 hands lol that speaks for itself (that guy know shit about horses but he is millionaires elite).

After the owner stood her ground, he told her ''my advice for your commerce (commerce!!!) is to get ride of all that is not worth anything, buy a stock in the spring, and sell them in the fall. ...

I now know I don't wanna know this dude. Cash do not buy intelligence.

the average age of horse at the stable is 16-17 - born there or been there. My horse is here for 25 yrs. you met him he is Soldat.



Submitted May 12, 2017 at 10:01PM by korats
via reddit http://ift.tt/2pHUoeL

No comments :

Post a Comment