Monday, May 15, 2017

#horses - #Beloved horse getting put to sleep tomorrow morning. How do you get through this?


Beloved horse getting put to sleep tomorrow morning. How do you get through this?

Silena, the lovely mare at the barn is getting put to sleep tomorrow and everyone is taking it very hard, myself absolutely included.

I am making a horse hair bracelet for the owner, as well as framing a picture of a beautiful photograph of the two in their prime, and a painting I made.

How did you guys get through this? I feel like I need to do so much for the owner (a close friend) and the horse, but I don't know what, provide comfort food? I've said goodbye like 10 times already, and I can't believe she's going... losing an animal is so heartbreaking...



Submitted May 15, 2017 at 12:22PM by Cobraess
via reddit http://ift.tt/2qKfHRW

No comments :

Post a Comment