Saturday, April 1, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Emotes have been updated! They should be 75% more regal.


Emotes have been updated! They should be 75% more regal.

"We don't need to change the emotes," they said after Season 3. "She looks basically the same, and it's not like her back is even in view most of the time."

"Ridiculous," I said. "She's changed now. Her presence should be felt all over the table. She's a princess!"

"Please stop yelling at us," they said. "You always get like this when you're drunk and watching ponies."

"Flrlhrlhalskhtt," I responded in eloquence. "I'm not yelling," I said perfectly quietly, then turned my mic gain down so the audio stopped clipping.

I'm getting off-topic. Point is, I fixed it. Finally. I don't understand why they wouldn't let me do this from the start.



Submitted April 01, 2017 at 09:35AM by TheeLinker
via reddit http://ift.tt/2mYTIVN

No comments :

Post a Comment