Saturday, April 1, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Announcement: Due to irreconcilable differences in opinion regarding the direction of the subreddit, the modteam will be parting ways.


Announcement: Due to irreconcilable differences in opinion regarding the direction of the subreddit, the modteam will be parting ways.

Hey, guys. I'm sure this won't be a surprise to some of you, as the issues have been bubbling to the surface among the moderators for a few weeks now. Unfortunately, it's become clear that there is just no way to resolve this issue through any sort of compromise:

They won't accept that Twilight is best pony.

So I kicked them the fuck out. What are they gonna do? I'm top mod! I mean, top active mod.

So now I can get around to shaping this place up the objectively correct way. Man, shit's gonna be simpler now.



Submitted April 01, 2017 at 08:51AM by TheeLinker
via reddit http://ift.tt/2nI9cuf

No comments :

Post a Comment