Wednesday, March 29, 2017

#horses - #Looking for advice - can't pay board this month


Looking for advice - can't pay board this month

I am not sure how to handle the situation because it has never happened to me before. I am broke until the first of May and need to pay April's board for my horse. It has been a struggle to pay since I became a student but I've always managed to come through. I am currently desperately trying to borrow from friends/family. Should I straight out say I can't pay? Say it will be delayed but not that I am struggling? Hide? It is tough because a horse is a 'luxury' but she is frankly unsaleable so it is me or nothing. Surely I can't be the first person in this situation so any advice would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted March 29, 2017 at 06:15PM by LostPicasso
via reddit http://ift.tt/2oa1xYj

No comments :

Post a Comment