Friday, March 10, 2017

#horses - #Horsey holidays!


Horsey holidays!

Has anyone gone on an equitour (or similar) vacation? The kind where you fly somewhere 'exotic' (like Ireland or Italy) and ride horses from pub to pub or vineyard to vineyard for a week. (what a dream, right?!)

A little context: I'm just getting back into riding (hunters) after a long life break, and it's a Big Birthday year that I want to celebrate with a trip. A few friends, mostly non-riders but willing to try, recently heard about those vacations ... so now I'm obsessively day dreaming about ponies in foreign lands...

Have you ever done one? Opinions? Pros or cons? Are they a total waste of $$$ (most I've seen are fairly expensive). Recommendations?

(This is my first post and I hope this is following rules. Happy to move the question elsewhere if not)



Submitted March 10, 2017 at 09:28PM by Youdothedishes
via reddit http://ift.tt/2maWNwz

No comments :

Post a Comment