Sunday, February 5, 2017

I'm going to meet a potential horse to buy tomorrow after work. In your opinion, what are some questions I cannot forget to ask! Thanks :)


I'm going to meet a potential horse to buy tomorrow after work. In your opinion, what are some questions I cannot forget to ask! Thanks :)

Hi Everyone. So my instructor has advised me I am ready for my own horse and I should start looking! (I feel like I have been ready for my own horse for YEARS but have just never had the stability or position in life to buy one until now).

So, I'm going to be meeting a 7y/o 16.2hh Standardbred tomorrow. My instructor won't be coming with me for the first meeting but will be if first impressions go well (he's busy unfortunately but trusts I'll be fine!).

I would just like to know what are some questions I should ask the owner about the horse that is normally not advised unless you've had LOADS of experience buying horses before? I just want to make a good impression, hope the horse's personality gets on with mine and that he is as wonderful as classifield describes him. And I just don't want to miss one single important question.

All advice is welcome. T.I.A!!!!

TL;DR: buying first horse - what are some super important questions I cannot forget to ask.



Submitted February 05, 2017 at 11:50PM by princessrhubarb
via reddit http://ift.tt/2jSaGna

No comments :

Post a Comment