Tuesday, February 28, 2017

#horses - #Should I relearn to ride?


Should I relearn to ride?

When I was a kid, about 6 or 7, my mum took me to riding school to learn to ride a horse. I remember the fun and learning to gallop and canter. My mum was raised in a house with just enough land to keep horses. My grandad was eve willing to let me keep a horse at his stable when I was old enough. Unfortunately sometime in ( I was still very young), I got thrown off pretty badly. I was ery upset and got moved down a class (the purpose being to build up my confidence, but I didn't understand this). I was so upset I quit there and then and didn't ride again since. My grandad demolished his stables and moved house, so I never got a chance to own a horse. For the past few years I've been depressed, mainly for other reasons. Whenever someone mentions horse riding I get upset that I wasted the opportunity. I'm a 20 year old guy an I do a full course at Uni, but I still wish I could go back and try again. Should I go? I'm worried that I'll be out of place.



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 02:00PM by NWlad
via reddit http://ift.tt/2l8VoLD

No comments :

Post a Comment