Saturday, February 25, 2017

#horses - #Me (34) making progress in Reining...


Me (34) making progress in Reining...

Today my trainer? told me that I was doing nicely and that the (quarter)horse she recently put me on was just right for me ... what can I tell you? After breaking my knee and giving birth I feel very blessed being able to pick up the reins where I left in August 16. This horse she now allows me to train with belongs to her and she today stated it was the best and most challenging one she owns. She said that in front of evryone to hear, so I felt a bit like oh please, don't say that so everyone can hear but it also felt really good. I have been on horseback since I was 5 but only got the chance for "real" training with a good trainer 5 years ago. Before always something was off, like the stables I been to did not treat the horses very well or only the people who owned a horse where taken seriously. I have been on reddit for a few years and today I felt so happy I wanted to share ... and opened /Horses for the first time. Is there a subreddit for Western/ Reining? Yours ... :)



Submitted February 25, 2017 at 07:31AM by diejule
via reddit http://ift.tt/2lQUfao

No comments :

Post a Comment