Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A couple of questions I've been meaning to ask y'all!


A couple of questions I've been meaning to ask y'all!

Hey y'all! I have a few questions that I've been meaning to ask since I don't know many equestrians. 1. I'm getting my mare back from a 30 day refresher, where she has been ridden 4 days a week. I sent her to a trainer because she kicked and bucked when asked for speed (trot/canter). What should I expect and how can I ensure that she doesn't regress? 2. I am getting a new mare, a 20 year old leopard Appy with impeccable manners and training. She has only been ridden once in the past two years so she has no muscle. How can I build muscle on her without overworking her? 3. Are there any padded western saddles that y'all love? I need a 16 or 17 inch seat with thick padding because of my scoliosis.



Submitted February 01, 2017 at 06:54AM by ChloeNoelle
via reddit http://ift.tt/2kPt4tL

No comments :

Post a Comment